Responsibilites included but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading tools/fence materials at the shop and on the job.
- Ensure that you have all required tools and materials before leaving the shop.
- Assisting in the installation of vinyl, chain link, aluminum, and wood fence.
- Willing to work weekends during the busy season.
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions.
- Operating various hand tools and power tools.
- The ability to foresee the needs of a lead man/woman and knowing/learning the next step in the process of installing a fence.
- Job site clean-up.
- Assist in cleaning off the truck/trailer at the end of the day.
Required General Skills:
- Knowledge of carpentry tools, how to use a tape measure.
- Ability to lift and carry 80lbs.
- Ability to carry out directions and good communication skills.
- Must be a positive team player.