Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading tools/fence materials at the shop and on the job.
- Ensure that you have all the required tools and materials before leaving the shop.
- Assisting in the installation of vinyl, chain link, aluminum, and wood fence.
- Willing to work weekends during the busy season.
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions.
- Operating various hand tools and power tools.
- The ability to foresee the needs of a lead man/woman and knowing/learning the next step in the process of installing a fence.
- Job site clean-up.
- Assist in cleaning off the truck/trailer at the end of the day.
Required General Skills:
- Knowledge of carpentry tools
- Ability to lift and carry 80lbs.
- Attention to detail
- Must be a positive team player with a "can-do attitude daily"
- General past labor experience
Must have your own reliable transportation to our shop and your home.
Job Type: Full-time
What we offer*:
- Paid Holidays
- 90-day performance raise
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- 401K w/company match
- Employee Christmas Party
- Overtime during the busy season
- Company issued shirts
- Employee portal for paystubs (app available)
*Some offers only available after a certain time with our company.