Bob Sr., has extensive history at Pierce Fence. He was the second generation President of Pierce Fence for nearly 25 years before passing ownership to his son Bob Jr. He has now moved to our residential sales position. For a portion of his early years, Bob volunteered as a coach for a local high school basketball team. He has all the attributes of a successful team member and is a critical part of our everyday process, as well as being a leader and role model to those around him. Bob brings a wealth of knowledge to Pierce Fence. In his role, Bob handles residential estimating, assisting in developing plans/goals, and business development. He has the experience and practical expertise in all facets of the fencing industry. If you have a question, he has a solution.
“Bob listened to what I wanted. He was laid-back, knowledgeable and honest.” ~ Gerald Petersen
What products we offer to residential customers:
- Vinyl (privacy, picket, semi-private, many styles in-stock, pool-code available)
- Wood (privacy, picket, semi-private, red cedar, pressure treated, or milled stockade)
- Aluminum (many styles, pool-code available, quick ship on select styles)
- Chain link (privacy w/slats, can meet pool-code regulations, galvanized or vinyl coated in green, brown and black)
- Split Rail - wood (3- Rail 4’ high in-stock pressure treated pine, wire available to attach)
- Ranch Rail - vinyl (3- Rail 4’ high is popular alternative to Split Rail, wire available to attach)
- Steel (alternative to aluminum because of strength)
- Custom fences to meet most residential homeowners’ need
- Repairs to existing fence
- Automatic Gates (solar, electric, remote, keypad)
Check out our brochure!
- Beginning: Contact your HOA (if applicable) to check for any restrictions they may have on the type of fence and height aloud. Have a basic idea of what you are looking for i.e.. picket or privacy
- Stage 2: Request an appointment by phone, email or complete our form here. If you prefer to talk in person, stop on by and discuss the details over coffee available at the office.
- Stage 3: Once you have your appointment set with Bob Sr., he will meet with you at the property where the fence will be installed. He will take notes, offer options, make suggestions and measure where you want the fence installed and placement of any gates.
- Stage 4: You will receive your estimate within 1-3 days via email (check your spam folder if it goes beyond the 3 days)
- Stage 5: Are you ready to go? You can respond to the emailed estimate we sent letting us know you want to proceed. Or call the office and we will than send over a written proposal that can be signed electronically from your computer or smart phone, snail mail it or fax it over to you for your autograph. Be sure to send it back to us. Once we receive the proposal back signed, we would also at that time collect a deposit of 50% which can be paid by check, cash, or credit card. If you are using our finance option, no deposit is required but you must be approved through an application process first and upon approval you would sign the contract.
- Stage 6: You are added to our work load. Our lead time in fall/winter can range from 1-3 weeks from the day we received your signed contract and deposit and 4-8 weeks during our peak seasons of spring/summer. During this time period we will either order your materials or fabricate it at our shop depending on the type of fence. If applicable we will obtain a permit (if you made that request) and one week prior to the install we will contact Miss Utility to mark public utilities.
- Stage 7: Installation. A day or so prior you will receive a call from the Foreman assigned to your project to verify the day. We will need you to be available for 15-30 minutes the day of the install to go over your layout and gate placement. Typical completion takes 1-3 days depending on size and fence type.
- Final: Once your project is completed, the Foreman will review the job, and if possible with you. This is a great time to learn how to use your gates and ask any questions. You may give your final payment to the Foreman and once it makes it to the office you will receive a receipt via email. If you are not home when it is completed you will receive your invoice via email. You also may call the office to make your final payment by credit/debit card.
We love feedback from our customers! If you would like to leave us a review please do so on Google or Facebook. We do kindly ask that if you have any concerns please call us and let us know so we can make it right.
As a local family run business, we thrive to give you the best customer service from the time you call the office for an appointment, to the very end with our professional installers. We back our workmanship with a 5 year warranty, can you get that from a landscaper or handyman?